Sharon Todd, Sydney Children’s Hospitals Network
The Sydney Children’s Hospitals Network would like to sincerely thank you for your generosity, the time given and the resources that you provided to us at our inaugural Health and Wellbeing Fair held in September 2014 at the Westmead and Randwick sites.
The Health and Wellbeing Fairs conducted at both sites as a part of our Celebration week were hugely successful and we are very grateful for the support provided to us for these events.
As this was the first time that we have run this event, it was exciting to see the enthusiastic response from the hospital staff. We have had excellent feedback and a request to do it all again!
We have learned much from this event and we know it could not have been such a successful event without your help. Please accept our sincere gratitude.
We anticipate running this event annually and are hopeful that we may be able to call on you again next year.
- In early July 2014, a 450kg patient had to be evacuated from his home, requiring the assistance of 14 firemen and 2 paramedics.
- Our client, a Sydney hospital, requested Hoverjack Air Patient Lift to be delivered to the site.
- Statina’s sales representative helped staff set up bed with HT Roller, 50”SPU Hovermatt and pat slides. These products were delivered personally by a staff member without a purchase order
- Our undertaking as a supplier was to show the hospital, ambulance and fire department what they require to deal with these situations.
- The growing rate of obesity in Australia will make this a frequent event in the future. It is more important than ever to be prepared.