FANTEX Disposable Curtains
FANTEX Disposable Curtains are the most exciting development yet in hospital curtains. This non woven polypropylene curtain, treated with FANTEX – a unique antimicrobial protective agent – provides unparalleled protection against a wide range of micro-organisms linked to hospital acquired infections (HAIs), such as MRSA, for up to 18 months.
Some facts about FANTEX Disposable Curtains:
- FANTEX is a biomimetic polymer and mimics the effects of natural peptides found in nature, and due to this antimicrobial’s complex structure, microorganisms cannot develop resistance.
- FANTEX antimicrobial has been scientifically proven to kill microbes to log 5 (99.999%) in as little as 3 minutes. This means that FANTEX Disposable Curtains can provide an effective barrier against cross-contamination, for 6 to 12 months and possibly longer.
- Not only will FANTEX Disposable Curtains provide proven protection against a range of harmful bacteria such as MRSA, VRE, C. Diff, Candida, C. Albicans and E. Coli, it has also been shown to have broad spectrum virucidal activity against a range of medically important viruses such as Herpes, Corona, MERS, Novovirus, Rotavirus, Influenza Hong Kong virus, Avian Influenza (H5N1 & H7N1) and the Ebola virus, to mention a few.
- Easy to hang, use and take down, designed to attach to the roller hooks normally used in existing hospital tracks.
- 100% recyclable, including hooks, which will contribute to your environmental targets.
- Marine grade Fire Retardancy IMO FTPC Part 7.
- TGA registered.
- Conforms to ISO 9001, EN Standards for continual improvement.
- Ultrasonically welded Uni-Fit hook designed to survive the harshest use.
- Each curtain can be dated when hung.
Some NSW Hospitals using FANTEX Disposable Curtains:
John Hunter Hospital
Port Macquarie Hospital
Coffs Harbour Health Campus
Baringa Private Hospital
Brisbane Waters Private Hospital
Berkley Vale Private Hospital
Leeton District Hospita
- Small – 2.5m wide x 2.0m drop
- Standard – 4.5 wide x 2.0m drop
- Large – 7.35m wide x 2.0m drop
- Standard with Mesh – 4.5 wide x 2.5 drop (0.5m long mesh top)
Curtain Material – 100% non-woven polypropylene 100gsm; coated with a polymer based biocide
Hook – Ultrasonically heat welded
Pleat Size – 150mm, double pleat at front, double stitch
Colour – Light Blue / Cream / Lilac / Green / Gray
Tie Back – Stitched extra wide
Biocide – Fantex HR is supported under the Biocidal Products Directive (BPD) Cas no 32289-58-0
GMDN Code – 16162
Flame Retardancy – meets the following standards:
- AS 2755.1-1985
- AS 2755.2-1985
- BS 5876 Part 2 Type C 2008
- NFPA 701
100% Recyclable (unless contaminated, then dispose with clinical waste)
For more information on how FANTEX Disposable Curtains can protect your facility, call Statina Healthcare on 1300 365 404 or email .
|Product Code||Product Name|
|ICMM-UFC-STLBBX8||FANTEX Disposable Curtain – Standard – Light Blue (Box of 8)|
|ICMM-UFC-STCRBX8||FANTEX Disposable Curtain – Standard – Cream (Box of 8)|
|ICMM-UFC-STLIBX8||FANTEX Disposable Curtain – Standard – Lilac (Box of 8)|
|ICMM-UFC-STGRBX8||FANTEX Disposable Curtain – Standard – Green (Box of 8)|
|ICMM-UFC-STGYBX8||FANTEX Disposable Curtain – Standard – Grey (Box of 8)|
|ICMM-UFC-LGLBBX5||FANTEX Disposable Curtain – Large – Light Blue (Box of 5)|
|ICMM-UFC-LGCRBX5||FANTEX Disposable Curtain – Large – Cream (Box of 5)|
|ICMM-UFC-LGLIBX5||FANTEX Disposable Curtain – Large – Lilac (Box of 5)|
|ICMM-UFC-LGGRBX5||FANTEX Disposable Curtain – Large – Green (Box of 5)|
|ICMM-UFC-LGGYBX5||FANTEX Disposable Curtain – Large – Grey (Box of 5)|
|ICMM-UFCM-STLBBX6||FANTEX Disposable Curtain with Mesh – Standard – Light Blue (Box of 6)|
|ICMM-UFCM-STCRBX6||FANTEX Disposable Curtain with Mesh – Standard – Cream (Box of 6)|
|ICMM-UFCM-STLIBX6||FANTEX Disposable Curtain with Mesh – Standard – Lilac (Box of 6)|
|ICMM-UFCM-LGLBBX4||FANTEX Disposable Curtain with Mesh – Large – Light Blue (Box of 4)|
|ICMM-UFCM-LGLIBX4||FANTEX Disposable Curtain with Mesh – Large – Cream (Box of 4)|
|ICMM-UFCM-LGCRBX4||FANTEX Disposable Curtain with Mesh – Large – Lilac (Box of 4)|
|ICMM-UFCM-LGGRBX4||FANTEX Disposable Curtain with Mesh – Large – Green (Box of 4)|
Statina Healthcare Australia is an ISO 9001 2008 Certified Company