- The permanent flame resistance is built into the fibre itself. It cannot wash out or wear out.
- Fabric does not burn or melt & drip
- It maintains a stable, inert barrier between a flame and the wearer’s skin, protecting the patient from direct exposure
- When exposed to a flame the fabric forms a tough, carbon-based char that stays supple until the garment cools
- Nontoxic when heated to flame temperature
- Meets the National Fire Protection Association standards for firefighters station work uniforms
- The unique molecular structure of NOMEX makes it inherently flame resistant
- Its superior flame-resistant qualities have made NOMEX the best known material of its kind on the market
- NOMEX couples heavyweight protection with lightweight comfort
- Hook & loop fastener on neck strap for easy fitting
- Requires no special laundry procedures. The fire retardant properties cannot be washed or worn out.
- Machine washable in hot water (max 70°C).
- Can be tumble dried at maximum 130°C, do not over dry.
- Do not overload washing machine or drier to reduce creasing.
- Do not bleach.
- Can be ironed or steam ironed at maximum setting.
- Can be dry-cleaned
|Product Code||Product Name|
Statina Healthcare Australia is an ISO 9001 2008 Certified Company